Rocky Mountain Mind Body Therapy is a place where you can come as you are, be who you are, connect with others, and honor God as we care for our bodies on our mat (or chair). All faiths are welcome.
After working twenty-five plus years in corporate America, sixteen of those years in the Oil and Gas industry, Lisa Lines Gregor, founder of Rocky Mountain Holy Yoga, is thrilled to finally realize her passion of working in a career helping others feel better physically, emotionally and spiritually. Lisa originally obtained her 200 hr. RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) certification at Heritage College in 2015, then went on to gain an additional 225 hr. Holy Yoga Certification. In June, 2017, she completed the Masters Holy Yoga teacher training, and has one more term to complete a BS degree in Health and Wellness. Studies also include:
- two years in Occupational Therapy
- 30 hrs. Yoga as Medicine (YAM) with Dr. Timothy McCall (Medical Editor of Yoga Journal)
- 20 hrs. Chair Yoga certification
- 20 hrs. Holy Yoga Touch Training.
- Aug., 2018 – June, 2019 Holy Yoga Therapy Training